From small-to-big and new-to-old, no one knows Lamorinda like Clark Thompson does.
Clark Thompson is known for his record of success in the real estate business working with both buyers and sellers in the East Bay communities of Orinda, Lafayette, Moraga, Piedmont, Walnut Creek & Alamo. Clark has established himself as the leading residential real estate broker in the Lamorinda area and has consistently ranked as one of the area's Top Producers for more than 36 Years. Clark is a Broker and Partner of Village Associates
Clients and colleagues alike are quick to recognize and appreciate Clark's enthusiasm for the real estate business, his hard work, and record of success working with both buyers and sellers in all price ranges. His sales have consistently distinguished him over many years as an acknowledged Bay Area Top Producer.
- • #1 individual residential real estate broker in the Lamorinda through most of his career
- • 36 Years as a licensed Broker.
- • Experienced representation both as a listing and as a selling agent
- • Involved in local schools, sports teams, community events and functions
- • Board Member of Realtor Ethics committee
- • Recognized as Top Agent by local publications and standards of excellent affiliations.
- • Founding member and original broker of Village Associates.
In the changing, more aggressive markets from 2013 to 2019, Clark successfully closed over 298 transactions with a total sales volume of more than $415 million.
"Being in customer service most of my adult life I can tell you everything I have heard about you and your team is true. I dont think anyone could have helped me along as well as you did from start to finish."
Quincy Family, Lafayette
"We left you with a messy, trashed out house. You told us you would handle it all…and you really did. Your communication and feedback was Great. Your professionalism was awesome. You treated our family home with love and respect."
"Wonderful!!! Thanks for everything - this process went so smoothly and quickly! Just what we needed."
"NO WORDS could ever convey my gratitude for all you have done for our family. I feel truly blessed."